$0.72 / M
Loyalty points: 0
$0.14 / M
Loyalty points: 0

Buy OSRS Gold Without Getting Banned | RS Gold Buying Guide

May 14, 2019, 9:48

blog banner image

If you are worried about getting banned or flagged by Jagex for purchasing Runescape 3 or OSRS gold from Probemas – relax. Even though chances of ending up on the ‘wrong side of the tracks’ are practically non-existent, there is still a considerable concern amongst first-time buyers and also returning customers about being caught.

For the safest option to buy gold head to our OSRS Gold page now. In case you're looking to sell RS Gold safely visit Sell RS Gold page.

Probemas makes sure that its customers are safe and protected yet if you have any looming or existing concerns about buying gold and getting caught, read this article!

You may also join our Discord community and chat with thousands of other players who have bought gold from us, here is an invite link for you https://discord.gg/kNBRtB4

Don’t Trust Sketchy Runescape Gold sites

When it comes down to buying Runescape gold, you should be able to trust the seller. If you buy from an individual in a Facebook group or a sketchy site, an immediate risk rises. You do not know where the gold comes from, whether it is farmed or earned legit and you will not have a clue until it is taken away from you, and you are banned.

The only way you get caught is when Jagex finds out:

  • That someone bot farmed this particular gold and traces it back to you
  • The gold you earned was obtained via carding (using stolen credit cards to buy bonds and then selling them)
  • That you traded someone with RWT flagged IP address

Now as a UK-based seller, Probemas makes sure that the gold we sell is legit and obtained from honest players just like you.

While loads of Chinese and Venezuelan sites offer hard-to-believe prices and discounts, you only see the flashy cover. Beneath it is the dark secret of botted gold earned using farms and scams.

Related articles:

How Do We Protect You From Getting Caught?

In all honesty, the seller has to do a lot more to protect the buyer’s identity than the other way around. We won’t go into details because it involves a lot of technicalities but let us say that we have never EVER heard about a single customer of ours which was banned for buying gold, and we have been working since 2013.

How do we do it?

  • Delivering gold from high-level accounts instead of fresh Level 3’s
  • Always logging in from secure IP addresses which are not flagged
  • Protecting the buyer’s data and information

You can read our reviews on Trustpilot (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/probemas.com) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Probemas/Reviews) to see how many satisfied customers are Buying and Selling RSGP through us!

Risks For RuneScape Gold Buyer

There are practically none.

As we have mentioned above, you are protected to the maximum possible extent, and it is clear that our model of protection works because we have kept a 100% ban-free track record in over five years of operations.

Yet if you still find it worrying or it is your first purchase, you can create a mule-account just for the transaction. Once you buy the gold we will trade GP to your mule and you can drop-trade it to your main account later on.

Oh yeah, stay off the VPN’s… They usually mean nothing but trouble as you might get an IP that was already flagged by someone else before.

Final Thoughts When Buying RS Gold Online

To sum up our thoughts on not getting caught when buying Runescape 3 gold or OSRS gold, we think that you should follow these simple rules:

  1. Find a reliable and reputable site which protects its customers and their information. Just like we do.
  2. Do not use VPN’s when playing because if you happen to use a flagged IP accidentally, your account might get banned.
  3. Relax and enjoy the game. Hundreds of these transactions are happening around the clock every day, and Probemas makes sure that you are 99.99% protected, and the rest 0.01% is up to you! Visit Probemas.com to start your Runescape Gold journey now.

We post updates in the blog regularly, so stick around for all things related to Runescape updates, RS mobile, significant events in the community, and gold trading.

Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to participate in giveaways and see the best Runescape memes!